Are you ready to begin a new diet? Take the Pre-Diet Questionnaire before you start changing your eating habits, and find out if you are truly ready to start dieting!
Let’s be honest, losing weight requires taking many new action steps, like exercising, buying healthier foods, and defining your why, in order to be successful. Before you embark on your weight loss journey, it is important to become clear on where you are in your body currently, and where you would like to be in the future. Prior to starting a new diet, take a few moments to reflect on your self.
Answer the following questions to see if you are ready to begin a successful diet:
- Are you ready to make a change in your life that will lead to health and happiness?
- Why do you want to lose weight?
- Would you assess your relationship with food as healthy or unhealthy?
- Why is this very moment today, the day you are deciding to commit to becoming a new you?
- How do you visualize your dream-self? (highest self, healthiest self, happiest self)
- What type of body language, character traits, and mindsets does this version of yourself personify?
- How does your dream-self dress? What articles of clothing do you envision yourself wearing?
- What are your favorite foods to eat? Fruits? Vegetables?
- How intense would you rate your average daily level of activity, on a scale of 0-3 (0 being none at all, and 3 being high amounts of movement and exercise)?
- What is your current eating schedule during the week? On average, how many times a day do you eat? Do you prepare your food at home or do you mostly eat on-the-go?
- Do you have a support-system to encourage you while you are adopting new eating habits?